Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ron's comments on the photos of other students

Thanks to all of you for your comments on my photos!
Dawn - I like your photo of the plant sitting on the stone bench. Nice contrast between the sunlight and shade.
ABPascale - Your photo of the rose is amazing.
Holly - That yellow marigold is beautiful.
Dave 1 - I like your closeup of the fire, especially the close up of the rising embers. I regards to your question of how I get so close up, I have a macro lense for my Canon digital SLR. I set the ISO to 60 and shoot aperture priority to leave the lense open for as long as possible. tripod is a must.
Dark lovely D - I have to agree with Jerry, the photo of the shells is very nice.
Tara - I like the fine hairs on the shot of the zucchini - very nice.
Sheyanne - I like the B&W of your sister in the tall grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment