Thursday, September 15, 2011

Self Portraits week 1

Self Portrait Week 1 Rain drops all around

I am in a double mirror in the rain and have altered photo in B&W

I am looking into a cracked mirror on a truck in the rain


Hi everyone after a few gliches I am on the blog!  I am no longer frustrated to be here and am enjoying the weekly photography lessons.  Hooray for Professor Nevins and his patience.
I am a native of Monroe, CT and mother of 3 ages 22,20, and 11.  I have a great husband with lots of patience. I have been in the ADP program at Albertus and will graduate in My with my bachelors in Sociology.  I have been challenged and embraced through my time here and my family support to get here has been wonderful. 

1 comment:

  1. Great Dawn... welcome to the blog!

    I really like the self portraits with the water drops!

    ReplyDelete