Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ron's week 4 blog - Shadows and Light

This is a photo of the shadow of my cat Smoosh sitting on his perch in front of a window. I took it in the late afternoon as the light was streaming through the window projecting his shadow on the hardwood floor. I think it was the best of all the shots I took yesterday morning.





I caught this little guy in my garden yesterday just as the sun was about to go down. He was quite friendly! He let me walk right up to him and take this closeup. I like the way the sunlight lit up his eyes.










I did manage to get out to a few different places in Shelton and Derby looking for inspiration. Please visit my Fotothing account and let me know which photos you think are best.

Ron

4 comments:

  1. i see that you took a nice photo of the cat shadow on the porch and it was a nice photo of the raccoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo of the cat Ron. Would probably look better if you crop it to fit the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the photo of yout cats shadow. The looks like it should be in a magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing close up of the Raccoon... normally they aren't around during the day.. hope he wasn't sick with Rabies...


    Nice shadow perception.

    ReplyDelete