Sunday, September 18, 2011

Week 5 - (Macro Photography)

Hello everyone!

Here are some Macro photos that were taken this week around my house. I have to say, it was a little challenging in trying to get these perfect focused pictures. I didn't do too much in Picasa, just a little cropping to keep the beauty of the photos. I will post the rest on fotothing.com.

My son's eye.

I love flowers, but to name them, forget it.
A bed of light color purple on the side of the house is beautiful.

Zucchini plant. The camera captured the fine hair on the plant.

Zucchini flower.

Fall bloom. This perfect rose present itself twice a year, Spring and Fall.

Rings around the tree trunk.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work, Tara! I love the squash blossoms... all of the macro shots are very well executed.

    ReplyDelete