Saturday, August 27, 2011

Week 1 Introduction

I will say I am challenged. I have always wanted to learn the how to's of photography and it looks promising. My name is Dawn Laughlin you will see me online as dsbond and dlaughlin depending on where you are seeing my work. We are one and the same. The self portrait I have posted was done with a Nikkon Coolplex P3 VR (Nikkor 3.5 x Optical Zoom) The two self portrait images are reflected in a side view drivers side mirror with a circular wide angle mirror attached. The portrait is convered with raindrops drops I can be found at Fotothing as dlaughlin.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,

    I'm not sure if it's on my end or yours but I can't see any of your pictures :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Dawn! Make sure your pictures are in .jpg format and not too large... they should then upload well.

    ReplyDelete