Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Week 2 Blog






Hi everyone!

This picture is the Old North Church in Boston, Mass. I like how the sunlight is shining down the people while walking the freedom trail.


















This picture below is a "21st century" architectural design by M.I.T architects, and is part of MIT on Kendall Square, Boston.






Below is my favorite photo of all time. I took an up close picture of my one rose left in the garden after the hurricane and played around with it in Picasa and came up with this Focal black and white, which allowed me to modify the outer petals and brighten the center. Comments are welcome!








6 comments:

  1. Tara- these shots are beautiful! I like the photo of the 'last rose standing'. The way the background is black and white with the rose in full color seems to emphasize what the rose went through during Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie I never thought of it that way. You are right, however, the rose fared better than some of us with Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the architectural shot the best from both a technical and content point of view....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the architectural shot....reminds me of Dr. Seuss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo of the church steeple. You were able to get a wonderful ray of light at a perfect angle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the rose, last flower after the storm. Great color

    ReplyDelete