Saturday, August 20, 2011

What's due this week?

By next Sunday night, I'd like you to download and install Picasa, Set up your fotothing account, post your fotothing screen name to this blog along with a short bio and picture of yourself (can be creative... see my frying pan self portrait)

Make sure you post at least 1 picture to fotothing.com so that I can add you as a "friend"  That system won't allow me to add you unless you put a picture there.

Review the videos on how to post and editing a photo.  Getting everything set up and rolling is key this week.  Let me know of any issues related to logging on here or posting....

Digital II:  Post a short bio and picture... propose 3 portfolios or term projects for my comment.  Comment on your favorite ideas on the other 2 classmates in the comments section.  Accompany your ideas with a picture that best illustrates your idea.  It may be your own or one you found anywhere on the internet.  I want you to be committed to your project by a week from Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment