Monday, August 22, 2011

Me and My Twin






Hi Everyone,

My name is Tara Velez. I'm excited about this class and looking forward to learning more about a passion that I've had for many years, the art of photography. I have a Sony Cyber-Shot 8.1 mega pixels camera that was given to me a few years ago and have yet to learn how to navigate throughout all the features available. I hope by the end of this class that I will become a better Photographer and possibly upgrade to a better camera. This photo above of my good and bad side reflection was made possible by using a tripod and the camera internal self-timer feature. I also created a "Fotothing" account and looking for feedback on posted photos. My username is velezta.

Looking forward to blogging with all of you.


Is that a Yellow Bus in the Harbor? Nope just a Duck Boat in Boston, MA.

Mommy the tide is coming in, get me out of here!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara,

    Welcome to class! Nice self portrait... I've never heard of that Duck Boat... what a hoot.

    ReplyDelete