Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Status Update

Hi Everyone...  So sorry, I just became aware that the syllabus has been unavailable for the past several hours... I called my ISP and fixed the issue and it should be available now.  In the meantime I have posted it below....

I hope you have survived the hurricane without too much damage.  We are without power at home in Redding and don't expect it back until the week-end or later.  I don't have water at home much less internet access.  If I am a bit slower than usual in answering emails it's because I have to wait to get to school to see them.

Let me know of any issues you may be having in getting up and running.  This week we begin our creative activity and photograph in a "built" environment.  Think geometry, filling the frame and light.  Don't take pictures of whole buildings from a distance.  Look more closely at angles, space,  design and a more in close view of things.

Have fun.....


No comments:

Post a Comment