Sunday, August 28, 2011

Introductions

Hello Everyone...

Well... here I sit hearing the noise of the rain coming down outside patiently waiting for Irene to pass on through...

This is my second Photography course and I'm excited to continue learning. My Nikon D40 has become my love and since the last class I have started bringing it everywhere with me. I will be graduating in December and intend to continue with my pictures especially since I'm headed to South East Asia for a News Years trip to celebrate graduating- I can't wait!

My user name for fotothing is faytography1.

I have been thinking about what I would do for my focus during this MOD for Photography II and I've come up with the following so far:

Landscapes- primarily focusing on skylines
Light and shadow- to build on my use of black and white
Reflections

I am also having challenges uploading pics tonight, it keeps saying there is an internal error and I can't seem to access our syllabus?...Ah! Technical difficulties... :) I will follow up again with another post including pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment