Sunday, October 9, 2011

Additional Macro! I love close up's


Another Mr. Bumble!



Beautiful Rose bud, I love taking floral pictures.



Something so simple, yet soo beautiful :)





My little lady bug! Lady bugs are very close to my heart, they are a good luck charm for me, they remind me of  a wonderful, smart, funny, brillant women, my grandmother who past away 5 years ago next week. My god daughter is the one who found this little guy and pointed it out to me :) So of course I had to include her in my pictures!



My mom's favorite fall flower! MUMS! The color is so vibrant!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Nice job with these Dominique...

    Getting in close does force you to look at design and light more carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Mr. bumble bee, my favorite.

    ReplyDelete