Monday, October 10, 2011

My Comments

Dawn - I like your Shadow and Reflection photos - nice job
Dave - I especially like you daughters teapot print - and I enjoyed your fire shots, too. The clock photo was interesting.
Tara - you seem to have the knack with picture taking - I enjoy your photo shots
Ron - you have a very interesting project going, along with handsome cats
knbisson - unfortunately, I couldnt see your first postings, but your macro photos were great. I found it is very difficult to capture just the right macro picture, especially when it comes to bugs and I especially enjoyed the covered bridge/shadow photo. Nice job
darklovelyD - I liked your macro shots very much
Jennifer - I believe the pumpkin Lucy chose was bigger than she was. The colors in the pictures are great
Tameka - you have a handsome family - nice photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment