Friday, October 14, 2011

Dominique's Final Week!


This open rose was just so beautiful and I wanted to capture the moment! I took the rose and a book and placed in my kitchen window. I just love this picture and romance feeling that it reflects!


I live by a farm and frequently have the urge to stop and take pictures, so I did! this was my favorite!



Beautiful Flower!



Sunset by the beach. My sister in law lives on the water in Milford and they have the most beautiful sunsets! I Love the cat tails in the sun!

Thank you for a wonderful class, I have truely enjoyed the learning experience and will probably never travel with out my camera again :) you never know what opportunites you may miss. Thank you classmates for your kind comments on my photos, best of luck to you all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. These are all awesome pic's, the rose and cow are my favorites but they are all very good.

    ReplyDelete