Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Last Post

I've decided to post a few more of my favorite macro photos of flowers. These were taken from my mother's arrangement that was given to her for her birthday. I am stunt with the beauty of these flowers and can't resist but to photograph and share them with you.

This class was fun and
certainly has taught me to view objects in a bigger picture. It was a pleasure blogging with all of you. Best of luck and hope you enjoy taking photos as much as I do now.

I'm not sure if the last image of white flower is Jasmine, but the fragrance on this little beauty is out of this world.

4 comments:

  1. These Pictures are Beautiful!!! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! those flowers are absolutley beautiful, i love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, these are beautiful! I love how it appears as though there is light shining from behind the first couple shots!

    ReplyDelete