Thursday, October 6, 2011

Week 7 - Favorite Photos

Since we have a free week to post our favorite photos, I've decided to take a few more macro photos. The beauty and the sharpness of the original color is so deep, I decided not to do too much to the original photos besides cropping, adding some lighting and shadows.


The two photos above were from plants in my office area. The butterfly is our office pet :-). Photos below are macro photos from the center pieces that my girlfriend and I created for her niece's wedding this past weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Nice going Terra... yes my intention was for you to take new pictures in the mode that you're most interested in. Nice job with these. Getting in close like this forces one to pay attention to design... and your use of light is quite good here. Nice going on the butterfly shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are great, love the yellow flower

    ReplyDelete